Preventive Maintenance Plan Features
Two Multi- Point Inspections (up to $300 value)
To identify anything that could shorten the life of the system, cause an excessively high utility bill or compromise your family’s safety
- Test electrical components
- Record refrigerant system pressures
- Record motor and compressor amperage
- Inspect indoor evaporative and outdoor condenser coil
- Inspect condensate drain lines, drain pans, and pumps
- Inspect blower assembly
- Inspect heat exchanger, burner, and igniter
- Program and inspect thermostats
- Record supply and return air temps
- Provide and discuss Inspection Reports
Benefits of Membership
- Priority Service: You receive service first call priority when you have a Reeds Crew Service PMP Plan
- Extended Equipment Life: Prolong the amount of time your heating and cooling equipment can continue to operate at peak levels.
- Improved Efficiency, Safety and Savings: With periodic operational checks and performance tests, your HVAC system can perform safely and efficiently without demanding more energy. This means you save more money because your heating and cooling equipment is able to work with the greatest efficiency.
- Fewer Breakdowns: Because regular maintenance often catches problems in the earliest stages, there is less need to worry if your heat will go out in the winter or if your air conditioning will stay on in the summer.
- Discounted Repairs: In the event your equipment requires repair, you receive special savings on our normal pricing.
- No Emergency Service Fees : In the event your system requires “after hours” repairs, the emergency service fee is on us.
- Easy Scheduling: You don’t need to remember to call us. We will contact you by e–mail, postcard, or phone letting you know when it’s time to schedule your next inspection.
- Proof and Documentation: If you sell your home in the future, you will have proven documentation that your heating and cooling system has received proper maintenance and is in good working condition. Plus, your membership is 100% transferable.
Preventive Maintenance Plans
We offer plans ranging from 1-3 yrs for as many systems as you need starting out at only $150